Thaifex 2019 is the 16th edition of the region’s largest and most influential food and beverage trade show. It brings together the entire industry value chain. The show is the region’s largest in terms of participation, exhibitors, visitors, and offered products and innovations. THAIFEX – World of Food Asia is a mainstay on the industry event calendar, with more than 2500 Exhibitors and more than 60,000 visitors from 150 countries, 107,000sqm in 11 Exhibition Halls.
THAIFEX 2019 – World of Food Asia is jointly presented by the Department of International Trade Promotion of Thailand and the Thai Chamber of Commerce, and organized by Koelnmesse.
The show is made of a unique concept of 11 trade shows in one, showcases a unified F&B industry through a diversity of products. A huge PR presence with 804 Journalists from 50 countries generating 26million USD worth of PR value, more than 20 conference sessions, 24 International Speakers, 104 delegates from 11 countries, 2,168 International Hosted Buyers, hosted buyers” match-making program exclusively organized for the international exhibitors.
- THAIFEX Coffee & Tea: a one-stop trade show from beans to equipment, and leaves to cup.
- THAIFEX Drinks: encompassing both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- THAIFEX Fine Food: offers the widest selection of delicatessen, gourmet, and basic food.
- THAIFEX Food Service: brings together all sectors of the food service, restaurant, quick service concept, and catering industry
- THAIFEX Food Technology: presents a showcase of food processing and packaging equipment.
- THAIFEX Frozen Food: focuses on the fast-growing segment of convenience foods and small, ready-to-serve portions.
- THAIFEX Fruits & Vegetables: features natural and organic, imported and locally sourced products.
- THAIFEX Meat: a comprehensive trade show covering meat, sausage, and poultry.
- THAIFEX Rice: designed to help this segment stay competitive by introducing new varietals.
- THAIFEX Seafood: offers vast business sourcing opportunities as global demand and supply for seafood.
- THAIFEX Sweets & Confectionery: offers one of the widest ranges of products and innovations.
Visitors can keep up-to-date with visual insights regarding ongoing trends of the F&B industry, seeing firsthand the constant evolution through innovations while sustaining the basic needs of consumers in their own markets. New products line shelves every day and food labels get more transparent as consumers consciously select the right end products for themselves.
To visit the show: Dates 28 May – 01 June 2019, Opening Hours for trade visitors – 10.00am to 06.00pm, taking place at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani Bangkok, Thailand.
The Executive Director’s Office
Armenian – Thai Chamber of Commerce
41/5 Silom Soi 19, Silom Road,
Silom Sub-district, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500,
Tel: +66 2 2362594
Fax: +66 2 234 7574